Comment on page
Instructions for making donations via check
Due to the manual, time-consuming nature of processing checks, please be aware that checks that are:
- for amounts under $250 or,
- with incorrect details
will be significantly delayed in arriving to your OC account.
- Make the check out to Open Collective Foundation.
- Put the name of the Collective you would like to support in the memo line.
- Mail the check to the following address:
Open Collective Foundation 501(c)(3)440 N. Barranca Avenue #3717Covina, CA 91723
- Name & Email address of contributor (whether an individual or organization)
- Email address to send receipt
- Mailing address of contributor
- Name of Intended Collective
- Contribution method (e.g. Paypal, bank transfer)
- Purpose of check (e.g. Grant payment, Initial balance transfer, donation)
We will process the check and designate the funds to the proper Collective once the check is received.
In order to ensure better processing times, please ensure: