Grants FAQ

Where do I find OCF's official information for an external grant we are applying for?

Please be sure to have any correspondance sent to [email protected] and be sure to include the name of the Collective.
For details about employee gift-matching programs, check here.

Where can we get an MOU (Memorandum of understanding)?

You can send our Terms of Fiscal Sponsorship document over when someone requests a fiscal sponsorship agreement (you agree to this when you tick the box when you sign up with us.)
If they require a signed document, please request one via email [email protected] (be sure to include the name of your Collective, and the name/details of the requester).
If you have a specific document that needs to be signed, please send it over to us so we can review it.

Can my Collective apply for government grants?

Sometimes. If all that's needed is proof of 501(c)(3) status, then yes. If special audits and more specific support is necessary, then unfortunately, no. We may be able to make exceptions, but it would be case-by-case. You can always reach out to check.